‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day celebrations
RAWALPINDI – The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Wednesday released the video teaser highlighting preparations to mark Pakistan Day celebrations on March 23 in order to commemorate the day.
On 23rd March 1940 Muslims of the Sub-Continent exhibiting heights of unity faith and discipline, passed the historic Resolution for the establishment of a separate homeland for Muslims.
Muslims shared one vision and were one in their resolve against all odds; setting in motion the final stage of reaching one destination.
The song; Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil, highlights the very same idea; that just as their forefathers; Pakistani nation 81 years later, is celebrating the same indomitable resolve while facing any challenge; no matter how great or small.
Renowned musicians, Ali Zafar and Aima Baig, have put their heart and soul in to this song.
The tag line “Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil” rejuvenates the spirit of the nation, showcasing that Pakistani nation today is unified, integrated and consolidated in making Pakistan reach glorious heights. One Nation, One Destination.
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand makes arrests over KFC meals smuggling07:46 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- KP plans separate Panagah units for transgender person07:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021