Ali Zafar vows to bring Pakistani films to international level
The 34-year-old “Kill Dil” star, who has starred in five films, including critically acclaimed “Tere Bin Laden”, said he wants to bring the Pakistani film industry to the international level.
“It’s time to take my experience back home and use it for Pakistani film industry and take Pakistan international. I have done five films here and I feel I should use my experience there. I feel Pakistani film industry needs us,” Zafar told reporters at an event last evening.
The actor is also making his debut as a director for his yet untitled film in Lollywood and in order to concentrate on the movie he has rejected many Bollywood films.
“It is a very special year for me. I just had a daughter, shifted to a new house and making a film in Pakistan in beautiful northern areas of Pakistan. It’s a dream project. I have not rejected films here, I have just excused myself from them,” he said.
“It feels great to be awarded. I am not a typical red carpet person. When I have to get ready for such an event, I put my music on and my stylist just dresses me up,” he said.
- PSL 6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore on day-long visit01:42 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ogra recommends Rs20.7/litre hike In Petrol price01:07 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Camon 16 Pro – Another Photography King of Camon Series is launched ...12:39 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021