Vasay Chaudhry tests positive for coronavirus
Actor and TV host Vasay Chaudhry has contracted the novel coronavirus. He’s currently self-isolating himself.
The Jawani Phir Nahi Ani actor took to Instagram to inform his fans. “I have tested positive for coronavirus and self-quarantining. I have no symptoms,” he wrote.
He went on to reveal that his family has thankfully tested negative for the virus. “I have already notified people I have come in contact with recently to get themselves tested and self-isolate, if need be,” he added.
Earlier, it was also reported that veteran actors Rubina Ashraf and Sakina Samo, had also tested positive for Covid-19 as well.
Wishing all these celebs a swift recovery!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020