Vasay Chaudhry tests positive for coronavirus
Actor and TV host Vasay Chaudhry has contracted the novel coronavirus. He’s currently self-isolating himself.
The Jawani Phir Nahi Ani actor took to Instagram to inform his fans. “I have tested positive for coronavirus and self-quarantining. I have no symptoms,” he wrote.
He went on to reveal that his family has thankfully tested negative for the virus. “I have already notified people I have come in contact with recently to get themselves tested and self-isolate, if need be,” he added.
Earlier, it was also reported that veteran actors Rubina Ashraf and Sakina Samo, had also tested positive for Covid-19 as well.
Wishing all these celebs a swift recovery!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi's meetup stresses promotion of skill-based ...08:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Complete tax details 2018 of Pakistani MPs08:22 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan turns down India’s call for allowing Queen’s Counsel in ...08:09 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR unveils tax details 2018 of parliamentarians, CMs07:58 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020