Pakistan celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr with religious fervor
ISLAMABAD – Eid-ul-Fitr is being celebrated across the country today (Tuesday) with religious zeal and fervour.
This is for the first time that Eid is being observed in Pakistan without Covid-19 restricts since the pandemic surfaced in 2020.
Big Eid congregations were held at open places, mosques and Eidgahs across the country where Special prayers were offered for the progress and prosperity of the country and welfare of the Muslim Ummah.
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and various PML-N leaders offered Eid prayer in Raiwind.
وزیراعظم پاکستان میاں محمد شہباز شریف اور وزیراعلی پنجاب حمزہ شہباز شریف نے رائیونڈ لاہور میں عیدالفطر کی نماز ادا کی pic.twitter.com/BycEgciemX— PML(N) (@pmln_org) May 3, 2022
In the Federal capital, the main Eid congregation was held at the Faisal Mosque where top government officials and envoys of Muslim countries offered Eid prayers.
In Quetta, more than 190 Eid prayer’s congregations were arranged at open places, parks, mosques Imambargahs and EidGah while the main congregation was held at Eidgah Toghi Road.
Chairman Senate of Pakistan, Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani, Chief Justice Balochistan High Court, Justice Nahim Akhtar offered Eid prayer at Governor House in Quetta.
Meanwhile, foolproof security arrangements have been made on the eve of Eid-ul-Fitr across the province.
- Hira Mani is in love with Naseebo Lal's voice!04:10 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- realme C35 brings solid quality with TUV Rheinland High-Reliability ...03:47 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Dania Shah’s new vlog draws severe criticism02:47 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022