PSL3: Karachi Kings go Boom Boom as Shahid Afridi joins as player
The BLOCKBUSTER Trade of the Year!
— PakistanSuperLeague (@thePSLt20) October 3, 2017
Afridi had recently parted ways with Peshawar Zalmi, the PSL franchise he had played for the two seasons of the tournament.
Last month, Afridi took to Twitter to make public his decision, saying he was ending his services as president and player of Peshawar Zalmi owing to "personal reasons".
"I'm announcing my end of service as president and player of Peshawar Zalmi Team due to my personal reasons," he wrote.
However, earlier this month Afridi blamed Peshawar Zalmi owner Javed Afridi's changing vision for leaving the team.
“There are a few personal things that I don’t want highlighted in the media,” said Afridi while talking to a private news channel. “I didn’t want to be a hindrance in his new goals and vision. I have a lot of commitments to my own foundation, so I wouldn’t be able to give my services completely to him also. There a lot of projects of my foundation that I need to set my focus on.”
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- China expresses grief over Pakistan plane crash04:22 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020