Zara Noor Abbas highlights importance of mental health
Lollywood's model turned actress Zara Noor Abbas has been the center of attention for quite some time with her impeccable performance in drama serials including Khamoshi, Deewar-e-Shab, Ehd-e-Wafa, and many more.
The Chhalawa actress has always been using her position and platform to spread positive messages, and her recent discussion during a panel regarding mental health was no different from the diva's previous takes on different issues.
The Parey Hut Love star spoke about the importance of having a 'good environment' for any person not just to perform well in society but also to keep their mental health in check.
The Dil Tera Hogaya actress highlighted the significance of having a positive and healthy surroundings stating that 'if your parents are happy then you have a happy family.' Abbas emphasized the importance of marriage during her discussion as well.
View this post on Instagram
The panel also included Pakistani actress Mahira Khan on the stage to supposedly talk about the importance of mental health for individuals in society.
On the work front, Abbas was seen in Love Life Ka Law, Badshah Begum, Phaans, and Dil Tera Hogaya recently.
Zara Noor Abbas opens up about her miscarriage 05:53 PM | 12 Sep, 2022
Lollywood diva Zara Noor Abbas has opened up about her traumatic experience with her firstborn Aurangzeb, discussing ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 November 202208:32 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Malala joins campaign for freedom of oppressed Afghan women11:31 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Osman Khalid Butt explains why he attended LSA 2022 despite Feroze ...11:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Yashma Gill dances her heart out at wedding ceremony10:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022