Aamir Liaquat, Adnan Sami get into Twitter spat over Abhinandan
Aamir Liaquat has been known to be bold in word choices and igniting the fire during any conversation, but this time it was Adnan Sami who first started this feud.
It all started when a Pakistani man tweeted for people to ask Abhinandan how was the tea.
Abhhinandan sa pochna tea is fantastic— Illam Mazari (@illim_mazari) August 31, 2019
Responding to a Twitter user, Adnan Sami mentioned the tale of the Indian Wing Commander’s ‘heroics.’ Basically that whole part about him shooting down a phantom F-16 aircraft with a MiG-21. Whereas we all are well aware of the actual event.
To which, Aamir Liaquat gave a reality check to Sami in a befitting response:
Yes.. He went... shot his identity and spit on the graves of his forefathers had a betrayal drink.. got hatred from Pakistan .., Fool https://t.co/zOe6MTH4Rb— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) September 1, 2019
Things didn't end here, Adnan Sami then tried to use big words and try to intimidate Aamir Liaquat. Once the youngest parliamentarian in Pakistan, Amir Liaquat cut through it.
Only a pimple of an existence like that would derive this from it’s unimaginative pedestrian molecule of a mind which is why you lead a pathetic life eating off others name in order to seek validation of your otherwise non consequential self!Enjoy!😄 https://t.co/mF7Mt7fCyG— Adnan Sami (@AdnanSamiLive) September 1, 2019
But Aamir Liaquat being savage and more aggressive, came back at him with even more elaboration:
Only an abcess filled with the pus of hatred and narcissism would’ve to write gibberish all the time to seek validation & prove his patriotism all the time, your TL is more about Pakistan than your ownself so we all know who is living a pathetic life.I know you’re undercover 🤫 https://t.co/BvPOoS1M4g— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) September 1, 2019
Aamir Liaquat had then further responded to Adnan Sami. Things got personal as Aamir Bhai called out Sami on his identity crisis hence the hatred for one’s ethnic community (a classic sign of unhealthy minority identity).
My frustrated eunuch!Actually you’re the breaking out of a rash on mucous membrane,disease is incurable,you are suffering from Identity crisis that’s why doing weird things.I don’t know which part of your body is suffering from pimple kapadia &why she is erupting again and again? https://t.co/DxQxYBsuKv— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) September 1, 2019
What is your say on Aamir Liaquat's tweets to Adnan Sami? Do you like the way Aamir Liaquat trolled him? Is this online feud adding any value or solution to the current tense situation between the arch-rivals? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more updates and details, stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020