The Body Shop tweets about animal testing still happening, forms petition for it's ban
We're Nacho & Milo and we are barkin' mad. It's 2018 and cosmetic animal testing is STILL HAPPENING. Sign the petition & help us end it once and for all. https://t.co/ycZOzzgoS3 #ForeverAgainstAnimalTesting pic.twitter.com/LiNSyPC47V— The Body Shop UK (@TheBodyShopUK) August 3, 2018
People are signing the petition as it only needs online signatures and can make a huge difference.
The videos and pictures leaked of these "subjects" are not even suitable for the sensitive hearted.
Lets think twice before buying products that arrive in the market after being tested on animals.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021