Eid-ul-Fitr: SBP says banks to remain open on May 8
ISLAMABAD – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced on Tuesday that all branches of banks will remain open on May 8.
“In the wake of forthcoming Eid-ul-Fitr holidays from 10th to 15th May, 2021 and to cater the banking needs of public at large, it has been decided that all branches of banks / MFBs shall remain open on May 8, 2021 (Saturday) from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (without break),” read the circular.
To cater the banking needs of public, all branches of banks/MFBs will remain open on May 8, 2021 from 9am to 2pm.https://t.co/Z6LVenBYGP— SBP (@StateBank_Pak) May 4, 2021
The government has announced six days public holidays on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr with effect from 10th to 15th of this month.
To this effect, interior ministry issued a notification today (Monday).
Pakistan notifies Eid-ul-Fitr holidays 03:10 PM | 4 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The interior ministry has announced the Eidul Fitr holidays in the country from May 10 to 15. The ...
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021