Twitter suspends TLP chief Khadim Rizvi's account
LAHORE - Twitter suspended Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi's account on the social media platform on Sunday night.
Upon visiting Rizvi's account @KhadimRizviReal, a notification "Account suspended" shows up.
The notification further states the account has been suspended for "violating Twitter rules."
Earlier on Sunday, Federal Minister of Human Rights Shireen Mazari confirmed that social networking giant, Twitter, has rejected the government ‘s request to block Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Rizvi’s account.
Mazari took to Twitter, stating that, “Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) was asked to do this by the relevant minister on Friday and I am shocked it hasn’t happened as I was present when PTA bureaucracy was finally found available and tasked!”.
Twitter denies govt's request to block Khadim ... 12:53 PM | 4 Nov, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Twitter authorities have denied Pakistan's request to block the accounts of Khadim Rizvi for ...
- I take a break whenever the noise in my head reaches its peak: Zaira ...11:27 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan summons senior Indian envoy over expulsion of 2 officials on ...11:21 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari, Sadaf Kanwal tie the knot amid COVID-1908:09 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020