Twitter suspends TLP chief Khadim Rizvi's account
Upon visiting Rizvi's account @KhadimRizviReal, a notification "Account suspended" shows up.
The notification further states the account has been suspended for "violating Twitter rules."
Earlier on Sunday, Federal Minister of Human Rights Shireen Mazari confirmed that social networking giant, Twitter, has rejected the government ‘s request to block Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Rizvi’s account.
Mazari took to Twitter, stating that, “Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) was asked to do this by the relevant minister on Friday and I am shocked it hasn’t happened as I was present when PTA bureaucracy was finally found available and tasked!”.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020