Twitter suspends TLP chief Khadim Rizvi's account
Upon visiting Rizvi's account @KhadimRizviReal, a notification "Account suspended" shows up.
The notification further states the account has been suspended for "violating Twitter rules."
Earlier on Sunday, Federal Minister of Human Rights Shireen Mazari confirmed that social networking giant, Twitter, has rejected the government ‘s request to block Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Rizvi’s account.
Mazari took to Twitter, stating that, “Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) was asked to do this by the relevant minister on Friday and I am shocked it hasn’t happened as I was present when PTA bureaucracy was finally found available and tasked!”.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021