Remembering 1965 War: Pakistan to observe minute's silence on September 6
The whole national will hold one minute silence at 9:29 am on Sunday while National Anthem will be played on all television channels and radio stations at 9:30 am, federal government decided on Friday.
According to a statement special tributary ceremonies will also be held countrywide to mark 50 years of victory against India.
On September 6 1965 Pakistan had successfully defended its territory against an unprovoked Indian aggression along international border. Pakistan clinched victory after seventeen days of deadly clashes and heavy loses to Indian side.
- #UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan #repayment for #Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021