Sons of PM’s aide hospitalised after alleged poisoning
LAHORE – Two minor sons of Prime Minister’s aide on Food Security and Agriculture Jamshed Cheema were hospitalized after being allegedly poisoned.
Reports in local media quoting sources said the boys – Ahil,9, and Arish, 8 – were rushed to a medical facility in Lahore on Friday after allegedly being poisoned.
On August 31, an FIR was lodged on the complaint of Jamshed Cheema's wife Musarat Jamshed Cheema at Mustafa Town police station which stated that the elder boy was first shifted to the hospital after his health deteriorates.
It further added that doctors after checking the boy told parents that the symptoms depicted like he got poisoned. Soon after the 9-year-old got medical treatment, the younger boy started complaining pain in throat and intestines, the family then again rushed to the hospital.
Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food ... 07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Jamshed Iqbal Cheema has been appointed as Special Assistant to the ...
Meanwhile, police have arrested six employees of PM’s aide including his guard and chef while further investigations are underway.
The family also added that both the children have been shifted to home and are now in good health.
Maid poisons employer's family, runs off with ... 09:51 PM | 12 Jan, 2021
KARACHI – A maid, who was hired a day earlier, in Karachi’s Gulshan-e-Iqbal area, poisoned her employers ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021