Maryam Nawaz takes COVID-19 test again as she feels unwell
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice President Maryam Nawaz took test for COVID-19 as she felt unwell again.
The PML-N bigwig took the test for the second time on the recommendation of her doctors as she is experiencing sore throat.
The test report is yet to come.
Meanwhile, the party leader Ataullah Tarar said Maryam Nawaz was also undergoing treatment. He added that the she will resume the political activities after she fully recovers.
Last month, Maryam Nawaz had also taken the COVID-19 test after he felt ill but the report came back negative.
In a tweet, party spokesperson Marriyum Aurganzeb had said the vice president had suspended her political activities for four day as she had high fever and severe pain in her throat.
Pakistan's Parliament passes resolution for free ... 05:30 PM | 5 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Senate has adopted a resolution for the provision of a free-of-cost coronavirus vaccine on ...
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021