Pakistan’s first all-steel radial truck/bus tyre plant inaugurated in Jamshoro
KARACHI - Service Long March Tyres, a collaboration of China’s Chaoyang Longmarch Tyre, and Pakistan’s Service Group, inaugurated Pakistan’s first all-steel radial Truck/Bus tyre plant on 28th March 2022.
Pakistan’s first Sole Enterprise (SEZ) is situated on 50 acres in Nooriabad, an industrial town in the Jamshoro district of Sindh, which was inaugurated by President Arif Alvi. Addressing the ceremony, the President expressed with pleasure that foreign investment was increasing in the country.
The $300 million project with the active collaboration of the top Pakistani and Chinese partners will produce tyres under the brand name SLM. The new brand has the quality standards that will compete with the best in the world.
Speaking on the occasion of CEO Service Long March, Mr Omar Saeed said, ‘This is a big day for Service Group and our family. We will make Pakistan self-reliant in one of the most critical industries. Additionally, we will put Pakistan on the map of global engineered goods exports.
Service group the largest exporter of tyres and footwear in Pakistan, will boost Pakistan’s tyre exports by $300 million annually at the completion of all three phases of the new project, contributing to growing Pakistan’s economy even further.
- 'Put your anda paratha on your status instead of copying other ...12:19 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian attempt to link Udaipur accused to Pakistani ...11:56 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan's new coalition govt considering cheap oil import from ...11:29 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
- Reporter's mispronunciation of Kubra Khan's name results in laughter09:12 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
- Saba Qamar stuns fans with new dance video07:54 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
- Shopping hacks: How to save more to keep up with inflation06:03 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022