CM Sindh invites his 'duplicate' to Karachi
Resident of Sialkot’s Ratia Syeda area, Irfan Shah has an uncanny resemblance to Murad Ali Shah’s looks due to which his affiliates and locals crave for a selfie with him.
The elated Irfan said that he is earning a lot of respect for being a look-alike of CM Sindh. Some of his friends have started calling him ‘CM Sindh.’
Now a days, Irfan moves along with plenty of locals who surround him as if he is the actual Chief Minister of Sindh.
Irfan would be fulfilling his wish to meet Murad Ali Shah as the latter invited him to Karachi today.
Here's a glimpse of how he is enjoying the VIP treatment by his fellows.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:52 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021