Another polio case reported in Sindh as tally reaches 3 in 2020
KARACHI - Another polio case emerged in Sindh on Wednesday, raising the total number of cases in 2020 to three.
The new case was detected in Kashmore District, said an Emergency Operation Centre for Polio on Wednesday.
As per the emergency centre, the virus was confirmed in a three-year-old girl. This year, so far, eight polio cases have been reported across the country.
The first case of the year from the province was discovered on Jan 25, when the virus was detected in another forty-month-old child in Sujawal area of the province.
The case was detected in village Yousuf Jatt of Union Council Kothi in Sujawal.
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada to become clear Democratic frontrunner for ...10:09 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Afghan peace deal to be signed in Pakistan's presence, says FM Qureshi09:37 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan Mother Languages Literature fest concludes at PNCA09:19 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019