"I would LOVE to work in a Pakistani project," says Huma Qureshi
When asked if she would consider working in a Pakistani project, she said in an interview, "I would love to work in a Pakistani project, if it’s the right offer." In regards to her expectations from Dobara in Pakistan, she replied, "I simply hope that Pakistani people go to watch Dobara and they like it."
Instead of conventional milestones, Huma's goal is to do many films and grow all old and wrinkly and sit with her children and grandchildren and show them all her films.
Between indie and mainstream films, Qureshi shared her preference of enjoying doing both. "I’m an actor so I like it to mix it up. There are no preferences as I look for interesting characters, rather than consider the scale and genre of the project."
Amongst the rising beauty's other upcoming projects is Gurinder Chadha's Viceroy's House; the story revolves around Lord Mountbatten's last few days in the Indian subcontinent before the 1947 Partition.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021