Here's why Bipasha Basu is admitted to a hospital in Mumbai
According to reports, the actress has been suffering from some respiratory problems and is not under the care of a senior pulmonologist.
Bipasha shared that she is suffering from bacterial infection and will be better soon.
The Bollywood diva shared two posts on her Instagram account in which she talked about her sickness in a lighter mood. Although her family and her friends have not disclosed much information related to Bipasha's health, the tests are reportedly underway and treatment has begun.
We wish Mrs Karan Singh a speedy recovery and hope she starts feeling her old self, very soon.
- FIFA suspends India’s football federation on its Independence Day12:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022