Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman
LAHORE - A doctor working in a Governor House's dispensary was arrested after a 23-year-old married woman alleged that he raped her at his room, police said on Friday.
In her complaint, the woman said she had come to the doctor for a routine check-up as she is seven to eight months pregnant. The doctor took me to their room and raped her, she further stated in her report.
While talking to the media, DSP Naveed Akmal had confirmed the incident but added that investigation is underway as the matter has become suspicious after some statements.
After receiving a call on 15 from the victim Police reached the Governor House after receiving the complaint and took both doctors and women into custody for interrogation.
The woman is a housewife and came in contact with the doctor as a private patient.
FIR has been registered on the complaint of a woman.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020