COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday
ISLAMABAD - Due to the rapid spread of coronavirus in the federal capital, the administration in the city has decided to close down fitness centers, beauty parlors and barber shops and issued new SOPs in this regard.
According to media reports, from Monday to Friday all markets and shops would be allowed to open from 9 am to 6 pm.
In view of the threat of the virus spreading further, the district administration has issued new SOPs with strict instructions.
The administration has also issued a notification to close all barber shops, beauty parlors and fitness centers in Islamabad and directed full implementation of the ban.
The move came after a sudden rise of coronavirus cases are being reported in Islamabad on daily basis.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021