Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit
LONDON – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) bigwig on Friday clarified that he was visiting the UK for his medical examination, ending the speculation rife after his trip following an inquiry report on sugar scandal was made public last month.
In a tweet, Tareen, who has been accused of misappropriation in the inquiry commission’s probe report, said that he will return Pakistan soon.
He wrote, “Seeing media speculating about my trip to the UK. Nothing to worry about. Since I recovered from my illness in 2014, I have to have regular biannual check ups with my Doctors in the UK”.
Seeing media speculating about my trip to the UK. 😊— Jahangir Khan Tareen (@JahangirKTareen) June 5, 2020
Nothing to worry about. Since I recovered from my illness in 2014, I have to have regular biannual check ups with my Doctors in the UK.
IA will get a clean bill of health and be back soon.
“IA will get a clean bill of health and be back soon,” he assured.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020