Lahore police to issue challan tickets for driving without mask amid COVID-19
LAHORE – The police in provincial capital has decided to issue challan tickets to drivers and passengers for driving without a mask.
According to media reports, the move came to curb non-compliance with coronavirus SOPs and eight joint teams have been formed that will take action against violators of Coronavirus SOPs in different areas.
Apart from eight special teams, all wardens across the city will also help implement Coronavirus SOPs.
According to Chief Traffic Police Officer (CTO) Lahore, in case of more than one occupant in the car, it would be mandatory for everyone to wear a mask and Coronavirus SOPs will be strictly enforced.
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020