No Time to Die :Release delayed due to coronavirus outbreak
“No Time to Die” will be postponed until November, the James Bond sequel’s backers announced on Wednesday.
MGM, Universal and Bond producers, Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, announced on Twitter that "after careful consideration and thorough evaluation of the global theatrical marketplace," the film would be postponed until November 2020.
The movie, starring Daniel Craig in his final appearance as the legendary spy, was originally slated for an April 2020 release following its world premiere at Royal Albert Hall in London.
No Time to Die becomes the first major Hollywood flick to be pushed back as countries and scientists work to slow the transmission of the novel coronavirus.
The coronavirus outbreak, which has caused more than 3,000 deaths globally, the majority in Asia, has forced the closure of theaters in Italy, Korea and China.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Indian troops kill Kashmiri youth in Pulwama11:19 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- 21st martyrdom anniversary of Havaldar Lalak Jan Shaheed being ...10:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Portion of two-storey building collapses in Karachi09:53 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 234,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,839 confirmed ...09:35 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Complete strike in IOJ&K tomorrow to mark martyrdom anniversary of ...09:02 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020