Another member of sugar-flour inquiry commission catches coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – The sugar and flour report likely to get further delayed after another member of the Inquiry Commission has been tested positive for novel COVID-19 infection on Tuesday.
According to media reports, the coronavirus tests of the Inquiry Commission were conducted after one of the members was tested positive for the coronavirus.
Earlier, a forensic inquiry commission on sugar was given three more weeks to complete investigation into the food item’s crisis that hit the country earlier this year.
The report was earlier to release on April 25 as it had been promised by Prime Minister Imran Khan when he made a preliminary report prepared by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on sudden hikes in the price of sugar and wheat.
Sugar inquiry commission's key member tests ... 04:28 PM | 4 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD - A forensic report on sugar and wheat scandal is likely to be more delayed as a key members of inquiry ...
The initial report named a few business tycoons, including some members of the PTI as suspects who benefited from the situation.
PM Imran had also vowed to take stern action against those involved in the illegal activity after the forensic report.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020