“Alhamdulillah, my son is alive,” Shafqat Cheema denies media reports
He said, “Without spending any moment, I telephoned my son in urgency but he did not attend the call”. He further added that his heat then filled with sorrow which he could not explain in words.
Cheema told that he redialed his son’s phone number and then his son attended the call and he thanked the Almighty Allah.
While criticizing the act of spreading fake news and those who were involved in it, he asked everyone, “What have I done wrong to someone?
Somehow, on Monday evening news started to circulate on social media that God forbid, Shafqat Cheema’s two sons passed away in a brutal car accident. Without verifying the facts, people also started to share photos of a car crash.
However, it seems like someone clicked on an old news story that reported Bureaucrat Shafqat Cheema’s Son passed away in a brutal car accident that took place in 2018. And started to speculate it with reference to actor Shafqat Cheema .
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019