“Alhamdulillah, my son is alive,” Shafqat Cheema denies media reports
He said, “Without spending any moment, I telephoned my son in urgency but he did not attend the call”. He further added that his heat then filled with sorrow which he could not explain in words.
Cheema told that he redialed his son’s phone number and then his son attended the call and he thanked the Almighty Allah.
While criticizing the act of spreading fake news and those who were involved in it, he asked everyone, “What have I done wrong to someone?
Somehow, on Monday evening news started to circulate on social media that God forbid, Shafqat Cheema’s two sons passed away in a brutal car accident. Without verifying the facts, people also started to share photos of a car crash.
However, it seems like someone clicked on an old news story that reported Bureaucrat Shafqat Cheema’s Son passed away in a brutal car accident that took place in 2018. And started to speculate it with reference to actor Shafqat Cheema.
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019