India's coronavirus cases rise to 6.63 million
Deaths from COVID-19 infections rise by 903 to 102,685 in the South Asian country
NEW DELHI – India's coronavirus case tally rose by 74,442 in the last 24 hours to 6.63 million on Monday morning, data from the health ministry showed.
Deaths from coronavirus infections rose by 903 to 102,685, the ministry said.
India's death toll from the novel coronavirus rose past 100,000 on Saturday, only the third country in the world to reach that bleak milestone, after the United States and Brazil, and its epidemic shows no sign of abating.
Last week, India further eased restrictions and permitted states to open schools and movie theatres.
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: FG Polo, Diamond Paints, Master ...01:18 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- FBR officer arrested for 'running over' traffic cop in Lahore (VIDEO)12:55 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Super League 2021 postponed after Covid-19 infections surface12:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran to inaugurate 14th ECO Summit today11:40 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- NAB initiates another inquiry against Shehbaz Sharif for helicopter ...11:10 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021