India's coronavirus cases rise to 6.63 million
Deaths from COVID-19 infections rise by 903 to 102,685 in the South Asian country
NEW DELHI – India's coronavirus case tally rose by 74,442 in the last 24 hours to 6.63 million on Monday morning, data from the health ministry showed.
Deaths from coronavirus infections rose by 903 to 102,685, the ministry said.
India's death toll from the novel coronavirus rose past 100,000 on Saturday, only the third country in the world to reach that bleak milestone, after the United States and Brazil, and its epidemic shows no sign of abating.
Last week, India further eased restrictions and permitted states to open schools and movie theatres.
- TECNO'S AMBASSADOR MEHWISH HAYAT BRINGS THE NEW PHOTOGRAPHY PHONE ...03:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- OPPO F17 Pro With Its Diverse Photography Modes Is Sure To Bring Life ...03:09 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Why do the NAB cases face delay? Top Court takes notice of prolonged ...02:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Jared Leto to return as ‘The Joker’ in ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice ...11:00 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Irfan Junejo pens a heartfelt birthday note for wife03:09 PM | 22 Oct, 2020