About 200 KPK cadet college students hospitalised after food poisoning
According to officials, the student had eaten rice and chicken along with soft drinks for the dinner and during the later hours they fell ill.
The administration said that the reason of food poisoning could not be ascertained immediately and that an in-depth investigation will be conducted into the incident.
Samples from the food eaten by the students have also been collected and dispatched to laboratories for further probe.
Meanwhile, the hospital authorities said that all of the students are out of danger.
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan hit by Covid vaccine shortage amid ‘lack of coordination, ...02:21 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- 'No jab, no job' – Sindh announces to fire public, private ...01:47 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021