Traditional 'taste buds testing' conducted to analyse ‘liquor’ bottles recovered from Sharjeel Memom’s room
A video of the traditional testing is available on the internet which shows the investigators pouring the liquid from the bottle, checking the viscosity of the liquid before actually swallowing them.
Generally, the samples of the bottle should have been dispatched to a state of the art laboratory immediately, however, the investigators, as per the video, tested the liquid in an old-fashioned way.
The mobile footage shows the Chemical Examiner to the Sindh government, Dr Zahid Hasan Ansari, opening the bottles in Services Hospital and pouring their contents on his palm. The investigation officer of the case and other staff are also seen present.
The examiner smelled and tasted the contents and then asked the IO and other staff to taste and smell them as well. Later, it was announced that the bottles contained honey and oil.
Though the samples were forwarded to the Aga Khan Hospital, even then the traditional testing raises question marks on the authenticity of the tests, that implied that the bottles contained Olive Oil and Honey instead of alcohol.
Sharjeel Memon confirmed presence of alcohol in ... 12:41 PM | 4 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Mian Saqib Nisar remarked on Tuesday that Pakistan Peoples Party ...
Moreover, Sharjeel Inam's bloodstream tests also confirmed that he had not consumed alcohol, though the chief justice Mian Saqib Nisar remarked on Tuesday that he was aware of the individuals who replaced the bottles.
- PAF releases promo of new song to honour heroes of Operation Swift ...08:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief offers Iraq cooperation in development, defence ...07:32 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- US hands over IT wall to strengthen Punjab Covid-19 Command and ...07:14 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- ECP orders action against top officers over NA-75 Daska by-poll ...06:55 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shehzad Roy releases special video message for children as Pakistan ...04:40 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari finally breaks silence on where and how he met Sadaf ...05:46 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ayesha Omar to launch beauty line of organic products03:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021