50% quota granted for Islamabad domicile holders in federal institutions jobs
ISLAMABAD – The government has decided to grant 50 percent quota to Islamabad domicile holders in jobs of federal institutions on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
According to the notification issued by Establishment Division, the quota will be applicable on jobs of grade 1 to 15.
19 percent quota for Sindh, 7.5 percent for open merit, 11.5 percent for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), 6 percent for Balochistan and two percent for Azad Kashmir while one percent for Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) has been granted by the federal government departments.
The government has decided to continue quota for former-FATA for next 10 years despite of their merger in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) therefore former Federally Administered Tribal Area (FATA) will have three percent quota.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020