India's legendary actor Vinod Khanna hospitalised after diagnosed with cancer
He seems very weak, and is believed to be suffering from bladder cancer.
In the picture that is doing the rounds on social media, Vinod Khanna looks pale and has lost a lot of weight.
As soon as the photo went viral, fans of the actor started pouring in well wishes on Twitter.
Prayers for the speedy recovery of #VinodKhanna,I have always been a fan of his restrained performances and decent persona.May God bless him
— Maria Sartaj (@MariaSartaj) April 6, 2017
This is so saddening. Get well soon Vinod Khanna. _/\_ pic.twitter.com/s6QqVhCoE5
— Hrithik Maniac (@piyushizhere14) April 6, 2017
— Shailendra Pandey (@shailfilm) April 6, 2017
I am really crying after seeing my most favourite super star Vinod Khanna Sahab in this situation. pic.twitter.com/AusOMZtxtU
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) April 6, 2017
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020