Saba Qamar starrer 'Hindi Medium' hits big in China
A T-Series and Maddock Films production, 'Hindi Medium' released in China on April, 4 2018 and made $3.68 million on its opening day - becoming the second biggest Bollywood opener after Aamir Khan’s 'Secret Superstar'.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh said, "Slowly and gradually, Indian films are getting a firm foothold in China."
Producer Bhushan Kumar of T-Series also said in a statement, "Hindi Medium is content-driven. There’s a unique twist in this tale."
The film is a light humor of a social commentary on the educational system.
And if you just forgot something about it, here is the trailer to refresh your memory.
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021