Saba Qamar starrer 'Hindi Medium' hits big in China
A T-Series and Maddock Films production, 'Hindi Medium' released in China on April, 4 2018 and made $3.68 million on its opening day - becoming the second biggest Bollywood opener after Aamir Khan’s 'Secret Superstar'.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh said, "Slowly and gradually, Indian films are getting a firm foothold in China."
Producer Bhushan Kumar of T-Series also said in a statement, "Hindi Medium is content-driven. There’s a unique twist in this tale."
The film is a light humor of a social commentary on the educational system.
And if you just forgot something about it, here is the trailer to refresh your memory.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019