Saba Qamar starrer 'Hindi Medium' hits big in China
A T-Series and Maddock Films production, 'Hindi Medium' released in China on April, 4 2018 and made $3.68 million on its opening day - becoming the second biggest Bollywood opener after Aamir Khan’s 'Secret Superstar'.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh said, "Slowly and gradually, Indian films are getting a firm foothold in China."
Producer Bhushan Kumar of T-Series also said in a statement, "Hindi Medium is content-driven. There’s a unique twist in this tale."
The film is a light humor of a social commentary on the educational system.
And if you just forgot something about it, here is the trailer to refresh your memory.
- US should systematically withdraw from Afghanistan: FM Qureshi12:14 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan will ‘absolutely not’ hand its bases to US: PM Imran ...11:39 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- EU invites PM Imran for state visit – first for any Pakistani head ...10:30 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021