Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids
Things are better between Hollywood star Angelina Jolie and ex, Brad Pitt, but no, they aren't getting back together. And now, the A-lister wants her children to have a better relationship with their father.
According to US Weekly, Jolie “has been advocating for a reconciliation” between the actor and their oldest children: Maddox and Pax.
However, a source close to the family told the tabloid that “there’s no sign this is true, but it would be great if they were.”
Pitt's relationship with oldest son Maddox has been rough since 2016 after the two had an argument on a flight.
"The relationship continues to be nonexistent," reported the magazine.
Earlier this year, during an interview with Vogue, Jolie confessed that she filed for divorce from Pitt for the 'well-being' of their kids.
Brad and Angelina called it quits in 2016 after a messy fight. The former couple have six children including Maddox, 18; Pax, 16; Zahara, 15; Shiloh, 14; and 11-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020