PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has chaired a meeting of the Council of Common Interests (CCI) in Islamabad today (Thursday).
According to media details, all the four provincial Chief Ministers called on the Prime Minister before the meeting and discussed a 14 point agenda.
All four chief ministers, federal ministers, attorney general and other officials also reviewed the Amendments to the Minerals Act, 1948, and the implementation of HEC decisions.
The CCI meeting is considering national strategy against the coronavirus pandemic while the implementation of taxes, LNG import, and other important decisions were also reviewed.
The implementations of the decisions taken during the previous CCI meetings were also reviewed.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020