PEC and inadequate conduct of exams
Being the guardian of a sick girl, I would like to draw your attention to the performance of Punjab Education Commission (PEC). December tests for all classes of Government Pilot Higher and Secondary School in Wahdat Colony, Lahore started on 22nd November 2016.
It was announced by the school administration on the 30th December that December test for class nine would be given by the PEC. So. the whole process was re-started on the first day of December while PEC`s notification was published in a newspaper on 2nd December. Date sheet issued by PEC was delivered to the said school on the 3rd day of December in the after hours so the concerned students could not be intimated over the weekend.
Pupils of class nine were stunned by the announcement on the morning of 5th of December that they will be given English subject test instead of Mathematics for which they has studied, i.e. same examination has been started all over again for the third time.
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020