Reporting on Imran
I fully endorse his views, which have been evidenced by the poor performance of these foreign cricketers in the final and the fact that they were not invited earlier upon being considered not up to the mark.
Reporting an informal utterance as a statement from a person in “news” is certainly a biased, prejudicial and willfully wicked action on the part of the journalist who reported it and is tantamount to professional misconduct. I think it was an effort to act as a darbari to the Badshah; this is because his alleged financial irregularities are under judicial probe mainly due to Imran’s efforts to eradicate corruption by politicians exposed by Panama Offshore companies and even others.
Is it then wrong to try to eliminate corruption and save the national wealth from theft through financial mismanagement? That seems clearly to be what prompted the journalist to undertake biased and malicious reporting.
Hadi Iqbal Hussain
Member Railway Board/Additional Secretary [Retd]
March 11th, 2017.
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests: PM Imran pays tribute to police for heroically tackling ...05:19 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani actress Shehzeen Rahat ties the knot03:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021