Reporting on Imran
I fully endorse his views, which have been evidenced by the poor performance of these foreign cricketers in the final and the fact that they were not invited earlier upon being considered not up to the mark.
Reporting an informal utterance as a statement from a person in “news” is certainly a biased, prejudicial and willfully wicked action on the part of the journalist who reported it and is tantamount to professional misconduct. I think it was an effort to act as a darbari to the Badshah; this is because his alleged financial irregularities are under judicial probe mainly due to Imran’s efforts to eradicate corruption by politicians exposed by Panama Offshore companies and even others.
Is it then wrong to try to eliminate corruption and save the national wealth from theft through financial mismanagement? That seems clearly to be what prompted the journalist to undertake biased and malicious reporting.
Hadi Iqbal Hussain
Member Railway Board/Additional Secretary [Retd]
March 11th, 2017.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020