Indian troops killed 291 Kashmiris during 16 months’ siege
ISLAMABAD – The unrelenting military siege in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K), imposed by Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government on August 05, last year, continues to take a heavy toll on daily life of the people in the territory.
A report released by the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service on the completion of 16 months to the military siege has revealed that Indian troops martyred 291 Kashmiris including 7 women during the period.
It said that the killings by the troops during the last 16 months rendered 16 women widowed and 36 children orphaned.
The report pointed out that at least 1,577 people were critically injured due to the use of brute force by Indian troops on peaceful demonstrators in the territory.
- US keeps Pakistan on violators of religious freedom list09:44 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Polling for second phase of LG election underway in AJK09:14 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 December 202208:29 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan makes $1 billion bond payment to avert default risk12:51 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Sania Mirza shares more pictures with son amid divorce rumours07:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022