'Get your facts straight and don’t judge me’ – Kashmala Tariq’s son breaks silence after Islamabad highway accident
ISLAMABAD – Azlan Khan, son of Federal Ombudsperson for Protection against Harassment of Women, breaks silence after the G-11 traffic accident in the federal capital which claimed four lives.
Taking to Instagram, Azlan wrote, “For the people who are blaming me for the death of those souls; and for the people who think I was driving the vehicle; and especially for the people who are giving me death threats please look into the matter and then speak.”
He added, "I was not driving. Islamabad police have the footage. I got out of the vehicle to save my parents whom I thought dead for a moment. I picked both of them covered in blood," he wrote in the Instagram story.
Earlier, a wounded survivor of the Srinagar Highway accident, Mujibur Rehman, had actually named Azlan in the video. He testified that Khan was driving the SUV.
Islamabad accident survivor alleges Kashmala’s ... 12:29 PM | 4 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – One of the injured survivors of the Islamabad’s Srinagar Highway accident testified that he has ...
Kashmala Tariq also denied her son was driving the vehicle, she called the whole scenario a media trial.
Four crushed to death by Kashmala Tariq’s ... 09:35 AM | 2 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least four people crushed to death in a tragic accident at G-11 signal on Srinagar Highway in the ...
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021