Pakistan’s session judges barred from using social media
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court (LHC) has imposed a ban on the use of all social media applications by session judges.
District Judiciary Director-General Muhammad Saeedullah has issued the notification in this regard after getting nod from LHC Chief Justice Qasim Khan Suri.
The notification said, “Use of social media applications is against the dignity of judges. Judicial officers use Twitter and social media applications to spread their messages, which is also a violation of the Code of Conduct,”
“Judicial officers who upload messages on social media are later picked up by electronic and print media, without any proof.”
5 famous personalities who were banned from ... 06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook have policies that the users must abide by or pay the price of being suspended or ...
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021