Will be PML-N's responsibility if govt doesn’t complete tenure, says Bilawal
Bilawal was addressing media in Lahore, where he said that media should highlight the good work PPP is doing in Sindh.
The PPP Chairman, while responding to questions related to the situation in Balochistan, said that the political situation in the province is worsening. He also addressed the allegation that PPP is involved in disrupting political processes in the province, saying that there is not a single MPA of the part. "How can I play any negative part then?", Bilawal asked.
On the subject of Imran Khan’s rumoured third marriage, Bilawal Bhutto said, “If Imran Khan has married then congratulations to him,”
- President Alvi promulgates tax laws comprising new penalties for ...03:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Netizens spot Katrina Kaif and Bill Gates's doppelgangers at Minal ...03:18 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – Chinese FM Wang Yi calls on PM Imran in Dushanbe02:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- SCO Summit – PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Ushna Shah trolled for celebrating pet dog’s birthday12:47 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Veteran actor Talat Iqbal hospitalised in US06:07 PM | 16 Sep, 2021