Six of family die in Mansehra gas leakage incident
ABBOTABAD – Six members of a family died due to suffocation following a gas leakage at their home in Mansehra on Wednesday.
According to the police, a newborn baby was also among the deceased. Apparently, it seems that the family forgot to switch off the heater before going to sleep.
Rescue officials reached the site and shifted dead bodies to King Abdullah Hospital where doctors confirmed suffocation as the cause of the death.
The dead were identified as Muhammad Afzal, his mother, wife, and three children including the newborn.
Police in action after Pakistan's first woman ... 08:48 PM | 31 Dec, 2020
RAWALPINDI – Top cop in one of Pakistan's twin cities has taken notice of torture on Zahida Kazmi, ...
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021