CM Sindh makes this SHOCKING revelation about Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine blast
Briefing the house regarding the tragedy that claimed over 80 lives, Murad did not name the individual, but confirmed that the VVIP in question was a non-political personality.
Murad said they did not have any 'specific' security threat for Sehwan although the provincial authorities should have been extra-vigilant especially after the blast at Shah Noorani shrine that claimed 52 lives.
The chief executive confirmed that the surveillance though CCTV cameras was hampered by load shedding for which he was not responsible.
He claimed that the suicide bomber behind the blast was identified despite the low resolution of cameras being energised through generators.
The lawmaker said that as many as 500 people were affected after the blast admitting that the availability of 500 ambulances in Sehwan area was not possible. He maintained that 8 ambulances were available in the area and they all reached the blast site within 15 minutes of the attack.
"I can't have a thousand-bed hospital in Sehwan. We do not have the resources, but whatever resources were available they were mobilised," he told the house.
Murad confirmed that 81 people were killed in the attack, of which 46 were men, 10 women and 25 children under the age of 15 whereas only three people remain unidentified.
- Imran Khan arrives at Nur Khan air base in a private plane for ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- vivo Y35 launched in Pakistan — price, specification, camera02:19 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022