Sajal Aly: The ultimate style queen
LAHORE- Young, beautiful, and fearless is what comes to mind when we think of Sajal Aly. Whether it’s her glamorous, vibrant outfits on the silver screen, or her sensational TV performances, the vivacious actress has certainly come a long way in more ways than one. Her versatility on screen transforms any scene, but what we love about her is her impeccable style. Scroll down for the clothes we would shamelessly steal from her wardrobe if we could!
Sajal layers her warm winter coats and cool summer jackets like no one else!
2. Glamorous Gowns
The starlet takes our breath away every time she opts for a gown that speaks for itself. Glamour oozes from each one of this diva's pictures.
3. Traditional outfits
If only we could look this pretty in classic ethnic outfits. From long, flowy formal dresses to casual angarkhas, Sajal's wardrobe has a variety of Pakistani wear that we’d like to own as well!
4. Head accessories
If anybody wants to learn a thing or two about minimalist fashion, you know who to take cues from. Adorable headbands, hats, and caps are a major part of Sajal's style and here are a few that we'd like to borrow from her!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- FO dismisses back channel diplomacy with India09:23 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020