ASP among 100 policemen affected with COVID-19 in Sindh
KARACHI – Around 100 policemen including officers and personnel of Sindh Police are affected with coronavirus, the spokesman for Sindh Police said on Wednesday.
One Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Shikarpur, number of Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors and constables are among the affected from COVID-19.
The spokesman further said an Assistant Sub-Inspector and a constable lost their battle against the pandemic.
He said currently 84 personnel and officers are under treatment while 14 have recovered. Condition of an under-treatment Sub-Inspector is critical.
As many as 263 family members of the affected officers and personnel have also been tested besides those 366 people who met them.
Sindh orders random COVID-19 testing at grocery ... 08:54 PM | 6 May, 2020
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has directed health department to start ...
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 1.2m doses of British vaccine AstraZeneca arrive in Pakistan02:32 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Govt to challenge LHC decision of removing Shehbaz’s name from ...01:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Meet UAE's most followed social media star - Omar Hassan10:14 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021