Key freedom activist martyred in Indian occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR - In occupied Kashmir, Indian forces martyred one of top freedom activists Riyaz Naikoo and his associate Aadil Ahmed during a cordon and search operation in Pulwama district, on Wednesday.
Naikoo, who is considered as successor of Burhan Muzzafar Wani, was gunned down by Indian troops during a "fake encounter" in his native village at Beighpora Awantipore in the district last night.
According to Kashmir Media services, the authorities have suspended mobile internet services in the entire occupied territory and curfew like restrictions have been imposed.
The 22-year-ol Wani was killed on July 8, 2016, in what many human rights defenders see as an extrajudicial killing.
- Govt to challenge LHC decision of removing Shehbaz’s name from ...01:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Complete lockdown imposed in Pakistan except Sindh01:19 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 08 May 202112:30 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-08-Updated 10:00 ...11:56 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Kangana Ranaut tests positive for coronavirus10:40 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Meet UAE's most followed social media star - Omar Hassan10:14 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021