It's PTA's job to remove Rabi Pirzada's compromising videos from social media: FIA
LAHORE- Last week, ‘compromising videos’ of Pirzada went viral on social media.
Rabi Pirzada seeks FIA action over personal data ... 02:41 PM | 2 Nov, 2019
LAHORE - Lollywood star Rabi Pirzada has approached the Federal Investigation Agency after her videos went ...
Singer Rabi Pirzada has asked the Federal Investigation Agency's (FIA) cyber-crime wing to remove her private pictures and videos immediately from social media citing problems she and her family were facing, according to a petition she filed Tuesday.
However, the agency said that the removal of her private pictures and videos, as well as the links to them, from the Internet, is the duty of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
In her petition to the FIA , Pirzada said she had returned her phone — which was carrying her private pictures and videos that later went viral — to the company. She requested that all her images and videos be deleted from social media instantly and links to that media removed permanently.
According to the details, Rabi Pirzada grabbed huge public attention after her personal videos spread like wildfire on social media after which a special trend with her name was run on twitter 's website.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- India plans to set up Nazi-type concentration camps to starve and ...01:33 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019