Acclaimed mountaineer Vanessa O’Brien meets COAS Bajwa
RAWALPINDI – American-British female mountaineer, explorer Vanessa O’Brien on Friday called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa, said military’s media wing.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) giving introduction of Vanessa O’Brien said that she is the only woman ever to climb to the world’s highest point Mount Everest and dive to world’s deepest point Challenger Deep, also carrying Pak flag.
Ms Vanessa O'Brien met #COAS. She is the only woman ever to climb 2 the world’s highest pt Mount Everest & dive 2 world’s deepest pt Challenger Deep, also carrying Pak flag. COAS appreciated her achievements & thanked her 4 promoting Pak as a goodwill ambassador pic.twitter.com/dukjFD24GZ— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) November 6, 2020
The tweet further stated, “COAS appreciated her achievements & thanked her 4 promoting Pak as a goodwill ambassador.”
Earlier today, the female mountaineer met President Arif Alvi and presented a flag of Pakistan that she carried to K2 and Challenger Deep.
- Sindh Assembly approves Budget 2021-22 amid protest05:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Good news for diabetics: Pakistani expert 'introduces sugar-free ...04:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Fourth wave of Covid-19 likely to emerge in Pakistan, NCOC chief ...04:34 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan responds to fans with a hint of wittiness in latest Q&A ...03:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood stars wish Karisma Kapoor on 47th birthday03:00 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021