Covid-19: Pakistan reports 567 new infections, 11 deaths in a day
ISLAMABAD − At least 11 people died of the novel disease while 567 contracted the disease in the last 24 hours, National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) said Saturday.
According to the latest statistics, the overall toll has now surged to 28,518 whereas the number of total infections now stood at 1,276,240.
Pakistan conducted a total of 46,918 in the last 24 hours whereas the positivity ratio stood at 1.20 percent. The number of patients in critical care was 1,236. Around 445 patients have recovered from the virus and the total recoveries stood at 1,224,870.
Statistics 6 Nov 21:— NCOC (@OfficialNcoc) November 6, 2021
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 46,918
Positive Cases: 567
Positivity %: 1.20%
Deaths : 11
Patients on Critical Care: 1236
As of Saturday, the total count of active cases in the South Asian country was recorded at 22,852.
As many as 471,497 coronavirus cases have so far been confirmed in Sindh, 440,918 in Punjab, 178,512 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 107,103 in Islamabad, 33,325 in Balochistan, 34,492 in Azad Kashmir, and 10,393 in Gilgit-Baltistan.
UK becomes world’s first to approve antiviral ... 07:39 PM | 4 Nov, 2021
LONDON – The UK has become the first country in the world to approve an antiviral pill to treat Covid-19. The ...
Moreover, 12,943 individuals have lost their lives to the pandemic in Punjab so far, 7,582 in Sindh, 5,765 in KP, 944 in Islamabad, 741 in Azad Kashmir, 357 in Balochistan, and 186 in Gilgit Baltistan.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022