Sindh minister sees 'success of CPEC' as reason behind knife attacks in Karachi
Addressing a ceremony, the minister claimed that the attacker was not a sycophant rather an organised group was behind the burgeoning knife attacks in the metropolis.
He also wondered why women wandering around in Gulistan e Johar were being targeted alone and likened the attack on women with the attack on Karachi's peace.
The lawmaker maintained that the attacks were being carried out to build a perception that Karachi was unsafe city.
Wasan, who occasionally predicts the political situation of Pakistan while citing his dreams also opened up about the current political landscape of the country and made another prophecy that the 'Good days were coming up'.
It bears mentioning that the residents of Pakistan's biggest city have been gripped by a constant fear after an unknown knife-wielding man targeted scores of women in different areas during the last few days.
A manhunt has already been launched to track the suspect, however, currently, the attacker is still on the loose.
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Traffic warden in viral video wins PM Imran's heart08:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021