Sindh minister sees 'success of CPEC' as reason behind knife attacks in Karachi
Addressing a ceremony, the minister claimed that the attacker was not a sycophant rather an organised group was behind the burgeoning knife attacks in the metropolis.
He also wondered why women wandering around in Gulistan e Johar were being targeted alone and likened the attack on women with the attack on Karachi's peace.
The lawmaker maintained that the attacks were being carried out to build a perception that Karachi was unsafe city.
Wasan, who occasionally predicts the political situation of Pakistan while citing his dreams also opened up about the current political landscape of the country and made another prophecy that the 'Good days were coming up'.
It bears mentioning that the residents of Pakistan's biggest city have been gripped by a constant fear after an unknown knife-wielding man targeted scores of women in different areas during the last few days.
A manhunt has already been launched to track the suspect, however, currently, the attacker is still on the loose.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020