Gwadar made South Balochistan capital
Gwadar Port Authority (GPA) Chairman Naseer Khan Kashani told local media outlets that the provincial government has officially made Gwadar capital of South Balochistan. He said that the authority received an official letter from the Balochistan government.
Kashani further said that the provincial government started preparations to establish a camp office on the GPA premises, where officials and staffers would perform their duties. He said that administrative work had started for the last several months.
Talking to the media, GPA official Nadir Baloch said that the new initiative would have a positive impact on the image of Gwadar rising as an ideal destination.
Gwadar has a key importance in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project. Government announced plans to develop Gwadar Port as a flagship project of the CPEC under the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022