China to help upgrade ML-1 with 90% investment, Sheikh Rasheed
RAWALPINDI – Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad says China will make ninety percent investment in the upgradation of ML-1.
The project is intended to rehabilitate and improve the existing ML-1 railway connecting Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar. Upgrades will double the existing rail track from Karachi to Peshawar as part of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
Talking to the media persons in Rawalpindi on Monday, he expressed the confidence that the tender of the project will soon be issued. He said the ML-1 will provide one hundred and fifty thousand jobs to our people.
- Pakistan to hold next general election in October 2023 after digital ...11:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan looks drop-dead gorgeous in new fashion shoot for Faraz ...09:59 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Is Deepika Padukone going to unveil FIFA World Cup trophy during ...09:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Bohemia beats Aima Baig in Go-karting08:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Man who stole Lady Gaga's dogs sentenced to 21 years in prison09:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022